1. Tulu Vital Holistik Sağlık iç ve Dış Tic. Ltd. Şti. (“Tulu Vital” or Company) resident at Feneryolu mahallesi Hüseyinpaşa çıkmazı sokak Gülen apartmanı Blok No:8 İç kapı No:2 Kadıköy İstanbul address, collects data through www.aslihankoruyansabanci.com website, mobile web, mobile application sites and other ways
2. How and for what purpose this personal data is used,
3. With whom can share this personal data,
4. What are the rights of the users/members/customers regarding the personal data collected through the website, mobile websites, mobile application and other means and how they can exercise these rights,
5. To inform about Cookies,
6. It includes information about receiving commercial electronic messages.
Information on the Protection of Personal Data
Processed Personal Data, Purpose and Basis of Personal Data Processing
Rights Regarding Personal Data
may be deleted/destroyed or anonymized within the framework of the conditions stipulated in the article) to notify the third parties to whom the Personal Data has been transferred; may object to the emergence of a result against him due to the analysis of the processed data exclusively with automatic systems, and may request the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to the unlawful processing of the Personal Data. The User/Member may express their rights in this context under KVKK art. In accordance with 13/f.1:
• Sending an e-mail signed with the secure electronic signature of the User/Member to the e-mail address on the website (also a “word or pdf.” format file addressed to our Company can be sent by signing with a secure e-signature. );
• To send an e-mail to our company's registered e-mail address, signed with the secure electronic signature of the User/Member, or
• By sending a petition with a wet signature to the Cargo, they can apply to our Company and convey their demands.
Personal Data Retention Period
Our company retains the Personal Data it processes pursuant to the KVKK only for the period required by the personal data processing purpose, if it is stipulated in the relevant legislation or for a period not stipulated in the legislation. The retained data is deleted, destroyed or anonymized after the reasons for processing the data are over. For example, in cases where the consent of the User/Member regarding the use of Personal Data for marketing or promotional purposes is withdrawn pursuant to the Law No. 6563 on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce and the related regulation, the records of the Personal Data are kept for 1 year from this date. The content of the commercial electronic message and any other record of the post are kept for 3 years to be submitted to the relevant ministry when necessary. In accordance with the Law No. 5651 on Regulating Broadcasts Made on the Internet and Combating Crimes Committed Through These Broadcasts, the traffic data we process is stored for 2 years and anonymized after the period expires. In any case, if the Personal Data has been processed for more than one reason, the relevant data will be deleted, destroyed or anonymized when all the reasons requiring the processing of the said data are eliminated.
Types of Cookies
Our company uses website and mobileweb session cookies and permanent cookies. The session ID cookie expires when the User/Member closes their browser. Persistent cookie remains on the hard disk of the User/Member for a long time. The User/Member can remove persistent cookies and reject both session cookies and permanent cookies by following the instructions given in the "help" file of their internet browser or by visiting "www.allaboutcookies.org" or "www.youronlinechoices.eu". If the User/Member refuses permanent cookies or session cookies, he/she may continue to use the said website and mobile web, but may not be able to access all functions of the said channels or their access may be limited.
1. How Are Cookies Used?
1.1. Cookies are used to remember the preferences of the User / Member and to personalize the use of the website / mobileweb. This usage:
1.1.1 Cookies that save the User/Member password and keep the website/mobileweb session open all the time, thus saving the User/Member from entering the password more than once in each visit, and
1.1.2 Cookies that remember and recognize the User/Member on his next visit to the said website/mobileweb
1.2. Including monitoring how the User/Member uses the website/mobileweb application, such as from where he/she connects to the said website/mobileweb, what content he/she views on the website/mobileweb and the duration of his/her visit; It is used to determine how you use the website/mobileweb.
1.3. It is used for the purpose of targeted advertisement/promotion, in order to present more suitable content and advertisements to the interests of the User/Member and to the User/Member. In this way, when he uses the website and mobile web, he presents more suitable content, personalized campaigns and products to the User / Member, and does not bring the content or opportunities that he previously stated that he does not want to the attention of the User / Member again. The website in question matches the information obtained through cookies with the Personal Data we collect.
2. How does the website in question use third-party cookies for advertising and retargeting? The said website cookies may also be used to activate the "advertising technology" in order to present the advertisements that the User/Member thinks may be of interest to the User/Member when he visits the search engines, the website or the mobileweb and/or the websites where the website advertises. Advertising technology uses information about the User/Member's previous visits to the website/mobileweb and the websites/mobileweb where the website advertises, in order to present User/Member specific advertisements. While presenting these advertisements, a unique third-party cookie may be placed on the User/Member's browser so that the website/mobileweb can recognize the User/Member. The User/Member can remove persistent cookies and reject both session cookies and permanent cookies by following the instructions given in the "help" file of the internet browser or by visiting "www.allaboutcookies.org" or "www.youronlinechoices.eu". If the User/Member refuses permanent cookies or session cookies, he/she may continue to use the website, mobileweb or mobile application, but may not be able to access or have limited access to all functions of the website, mobileweb and mobile application.
Measures Regarding the Protection of Personal Data
Protection of Personal Data is an important issue for our Company. We take all necessary technical and administrative measures to protect the User/Member against unauthorized access to Personal Data or loss, misuse, disclosure, modification or destruction of this information. We use generally accepted security technology standards when processing Personal Data. We undertake to keep Personal Data confidential, to take all necessary technical and administrative measures and to show due diligence to ensure confidentiality and security. Despite taking the necessary information security measures, in the event that Personal Data is damaged or in the hands of third parties as a result of attacks on our Company's website, mobile web and system,
Applicable Law, Authorized Court and Enforcement Offices