Welcome to the website Aslıhan Koruyan Sabancı brand. This section contains the conditions for visiting and using www.aslihankoruyansabanci.com Website (Site) .
All works (text, picture, image, photo, video, music, etc.) included in the content of this Internet Site belongs to Dilek Aslıhan Sabancı (Author) and are protected under the Law No. 5846 on Intellectual and Artistic Works and Turkish Ceza Law No. 5237. . Persons violating these rights are subject to the legal and penal sanctions in the Law on Intellectual and Artistic Works No. 5846 and the Turkish Penal Code No. 5237. The Author has the right to initiate relevant legal action.
In case of accessing any page of this Website, the following conditions are deemed to be accepted. If these conditions are not accepted, the Website should not be entered.
A. Access to and use of the Site is subject to the following principles and conditions determined by the Author.
1. All works on this website cannot be changed, reproduced, published, distributed, transmitted to the public or translated into another language without the permission of the Author.
3. The Author is working to make the Site accessible 24 hours a day. However, it is not responsible for the inaccessibility of the Site for various reasons.
4. Access to this Site may be suspended temporarily or permanently without any notice.
5. Although the Author makes every effort to ensure that the information it provides to the users of the Site is correct, it does not give any express or implied warranty for the accuracy of the information. The Author is not responsible for incorrect or incomplete information.
6. The site may also contain information provided by third parties. Third parties are responsible for ensuring that the materials published on this Site comply with national and international legislation. The Author cannot guarantee the accuracy of this material, and in the event of errors, omissions or deficiencies in the material, misrepresentation, disruption in the fulfillment of the promised services in the material or the alleged failure of the delivery, and in the case of the bankruptcy of the company, company or individual providing the services announced on the Site, or the liquidation of the company or company. expressly declares that it will not be liable for any material/moral loss or damage that may arise. The accuracy and up-to-dateness of the information presented should be approved by the relevant organizations themselves.
7. The Author, in a contract, tort or otherwise, arising from the use of the Site, the inability to use it, the information presented within it, or the disruption in its use due to the actions or decisions taken in connection with the Site, the material contained in the Site, a decision taken or an action taken after the use of the Site. (including, without limitation, loss of business or loss of profits).
8. The Author does not accept any responsibility for the information presented on the sites to be accessed through the links on the Internet Site. Said links (links) are provided for the purpose of providing ease of use to the user, without giving any express or implied warranty.
B. Downloading and printing written and/or visual information from this Site and using it on websites can only be done under the following conditions:
1. Personal use;
1.1. The use of the works on the website is limited to personal use and/or information. However, duplication acts carried out within this scope cannot harm the legitimate interests of the right owner without a justified reason, cannot be contrary to the normal use of the work, cannot be used for commercial purposes.
1.2. Written or visual material on the site cannot be changed in any way, and copyright statements cannot be used by deleting them.
1.3. All or part of the works on the site can not be used on another website without permission by changing or in any other way.
1.4. Data from this Website may be downloaded or printed for non-commercial, informational and personal use.
1.5. The data on this website can be sent to third parties for their personal information without any commercial purpose, provided that the content is provided by the Author and that these terms and conditions apply to them and they must comply with them.
1. The Author does not guarantee that the information on this Site is complete and accurate, or that there will be uninterrupted access to the page. Statements on this Site are not considered legal commitments and are not binding. Not violating the rights of third parties with this information; makes no warranties of any kind, implied, express or legal, including, but not limited to, warranties of ownership, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and/or virus-freeness.
2. Information, reports, graphics and all kinds of similar electronic documents on this website have been prepared by the Author in order to inform the public in general, without providing any financial benefit. The accuracy of these electronic documents on the Internet Site; It is not guaranteed against errors caused by typographical errors, software errors, transmission errors, systems corruption or hacking, and this information is not provided to provide a certain return.
3. For this reason, the Author cannot be held responsible for any direct or indirect material/moral damages and expenses that may arise from errors, deficiencies in the electronic documents on this website or the transactions made based on these documents.
4. Including, but not limited to, any direct or indirect loss, damage and expense incurred as a result of any malfunction, error, deficiency, interruption, defect or delay in transfer, computer virus or line or system failure during the use of this Website. The Author will not be liable for any damage, even if they have been informed of the possibility of such damage.
5. In line with this information, the Author is not responsible in any way or form for any errors, material or moral damages that may arise from the information and visual materials contained in the content of this Site.
6. All information on the site is subject to change without prior notice. The Author may, at any time, cancel or change any part of the Site, limit certain features or information on the Site or access to certain parts of the Site without notice.
7. Although the Author has taken the virus precautions of the Website, it does not give any guarantee in this regard. Any information, document, application, etc. It is recommended to take necessary precautions to protect against viruses before downloading.
“Cookie” is software that can be sent to your computer. “Cookies” are used to collect and manage information about how our Internet Sites and services are used. If we send a "cookie" to your computer, it will not collect any data about you without your knowledge and consent. Until then, the "cookie" will only follow general usage patterns and will not be used to identify you as an individual.